Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

videos of f

Videos Of F - While making an Alaya F usic video, I thought it was important for people to look back after 'Jawaani Jaanean'.

Kabir Bedi's granddaughter Alaya F, who made her Bollywood debut with Saif Ali Khan starrer 'Jawaani Jaanean' last year, said she recently made a usic video because it was important to see her again. Shortly after his debut in 2020, he was unable to take up any projects as the country was under lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Videos Of F

Videos Of F

Asked if she is unhappy that fans won't get to see her on the big screen, or if she considers it a blessing because she now has a crunch to choose the right script, the actress says she gets a lot. Big things and he wants to focus on them.

Dvi D Naar 2x Dvi D Digitale Video Splitter Kabel 30 Cm M/f Zwart

In an exclusive interaction with ETies, Alaya shared, "I like to find the silver lining in things (siles), but really, it's not fun, you know, when you're one year old and one year old in this industry. But everything happens for a reason." I believe and there are some good things that I got through this lock and I want to focus on that ore. ... That's the reason I decided to do the video. I think it's important for people to see it again."

Talking more about his debut USC video 'Aaj Sajeya', which was released recently, the star kid added, "I think that's my favorite part. You never control how the final product turns out. I love that. 'Aaj Sajeya' ' See, and what 'Jawani Jaane' looks like, but I'm looking for when people appreciate it, because this is your work, this is what I have to do. So, when people like how I act calm or calm, I'm really happy. It's The best feeling. It's a validation for the work you do. I love reading the coent and the coent is very positive. It gives me a lot of confidence when I appreciate it. It's a great feeling; the love and support keep driving it ore. It's great."

Spilling the beans on his upcoming project, Alaya concluded, "I'd really like to give you an update, but unfortunately it's not in your hands. I expect an announcement soon".

Read Also Exclusive! Alaya F in Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan: I think it's great!

Pilot Ejects From Fighter Jet At Military Base In Texas

Also read the exclusive interview! Alaya F: I can see she is proud and very grateful to receive the Philfare Best Debut Award for 'Jawani Jaaneen' by Kabir Bedi.

Videos of john f kennedy, watch resurrection of f, u of f online, f of g calculator, ford f 150 videos, harmonica key of f, solving f of x, images of letter f, f videos, piano key of f, fdny c of f, familiar of zero f

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code